I have a quilt top to be
quilted, what do I do now ?
- Iron your quilt top thoroughly,making sure all seams are pressed and the
piece is wrinkle free.
- Check to make sure your quilt top is as square as possible.
- Check that all seams are securely stitched and tied off.
- Choose a piece of fabric for the backing of your quilt, making sure that the
backing is 4 INCHES WIDER THAN THE QUILT ON ALL FOUR
SIDES. Example, your quilt is 90X90 your backing fabric must be AT
LEAST 98X98. Small patterns usually make the best backings,however the
choice is up to you.
- We provide light weight polyester batting. If you wish a different batting
please provide your choice along with the quilt top,again making sure that
your batting is at LEAST 4 INCHES WIDER THAN THE QUILT ON ALL
- Mark the top of your quilt,if applicable.
- Do not pin or baste your quilt top, if you have any embellishments on your
quilt top (buttons,pins, regular pictures,etc.) anything that the needle can
damage, please remove and reattach after receiving the quilted top back.
- We will not make changes or repairs to your quilt top.
- There will additional charges for piecing together backs and/or shopping for
Choosing a pattern for my quilt top?
We offer a wide variety of solid and variegated colors for
your consideration, and will be happy to help you select the
right color for your quilt if you would like.
There is an additional charge of $ 2-4 dollars a quilt for
Please see our pattern options, Here
If you do not see something you like please, CONTACT US
|Owned by KJ, VT
Quilting & Binding by Shirley
Long Arm Quilting Services
"Deep in the heart of the Ozarks"
Cross Country Quilting
Post Office Box 591
|Owned by CT, VA.
Quilted by Shirley
|Owned by ED, Wi
Quilted by George